The Kickapoo Valley Reserve welcomes your support in maintaining our education program. The education program is funded through grants, fund-raising events, and donations. There are several ways you can assist:
- Become an education volunteer or instructor. Individuals who have experience working with children or adults are needed to present curriculum to various groups throughout the year.
- Donate items and materials. The Education Wish List identifies needed items for current and future programs.
- Volunteer or participate in the Kickapoo Valley Reserve Dam Challenge. This triathlon occurs on the first Saturday of each October and is a major fundraiser for the education program.
- Come to our winter festival. Proceeds from this fun event directly support the education program. Auctioned items are donated from area businesses and local artisans. "Bid high; bid often!"
- Join the Friends of the Kickapoo Valley Reserve. This organization provides support for the education program through matching funds and other volunteer activities.
- Monetary donations are always welcome and are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.