Publications and documents concerning the history, management, and operation of the Kickapoo Valley Reserve:
• Kickapoo Valley Reserve Master Plan
• Memorandum of Understanding
• Kickapoo Reserve Management Board Duties
• Kickapoo Reserve Management Board Minutes
• Kickapoo Valley Reserve Rules and Regulations
• Quarterly Newsletters
• Biennial Report FY2022-2023
• KVR Policy Manual
• Kickapoo Reserve Management Board Meeting November 16, 2023 -- agenda (updated as appropriate)
*Citizen input is welcome. Requests for appearances to address the Board shall be made to the Chairperson or Executive Director no later than 3 calendar days prior to the KRMB meeting. They shall outline the reasons for the request, including the subject matter to be discussed and recommendations to be made, and appropriate handout materials to be included in the pre-meeting packet to the Board. The Chairperson has the authority to limit the number of appearances. If you prefer to attend the meeting remotely, please contact us (608-625-2960) and log-in information will be provided for the Zoom platform. Written comments are also welcomed.
The Kickapoo Reserve Management Board acknowledges that the state and federal lands that comprise the Reserve fall within the ancestral homelands of First Nations people including the Hooçak Nation. We recognize the sovereignty of the Hooçak and other First Nations and will work towards a shared future by continuing to create collaborative opportunities to protect and preserve these lands.